Monday, March 16, 2009

Isn't it lovely?!

So today is the absolute nicest day!!!! i am in shorts, sandals, and a short sleeve shirt! I bet all of you are still cold! :-))))) I believe it is spring here in italy and I love it! So I started volunteering to help the high school girls softball team get ready for their season. There are about 26 girls and they are so fun to be around. It makes me feel young again! They only have 4 games for the season but we have to travel 8 and 12 hours on bus for the games so it should be fun. In May they have a European championship thing in Germany and it lasts about 3 or 4 days, i am really looking forward to it! Lets see, the end of April we are hoping to find out what our little bean will be! Other than that nothing much has been going on! Just lots of nice weather and everything! How is everyone else doing?!

No comments: