Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow, what a year

So it really donned on me today that we have 29 days left of 2008. This year has been so crazy! I was counting down the days until I finished MassageTherapy school, moving to Cali, planning the wedding, the wedding, moving in with Felix, getting assigned to go to Italy, packing everything we just unpacked, moving to italy, now its christmas time!!!!! The year has gone by way to fast. We have already been married for 8 months! It seems like we just barely got married! Felix says that when your in the army time flies! I guess he is right! The next big things in our life will be our one year anniversary, being back in the states for summer leave, felix getting deployed, MAYBE a baby!!!!! (a girl can only hope) Its just crazy, but i love it! Well, i guess that is all for now! We will be home Dec. 18th!!!!!!! and we will be there until Jan. 3rd! We can not wait!!! we got our plane tickets lastnight and they costed a whopping $3000. way to much for my liking but what can i do?! miss you all!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I am so excited to see you! I also can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Seems like just yesterday it was summer!

Kelly said...

That's awesome you guys get to go home. I don't know how you do it (live so far away from your family). Hope you have a good holiday with your family!