Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Army wife




So Felix and I rented the first season of Army Wives the other day and I got so into it. I was so emotional through the whole thing. Just knowing that he will be deploying soon and such. I just wanted to post some pics of my handsome husband in uniform! I also want to give thanks to any other military personel that get on here! You have done so much for this country and have not recieved much thanks. I was looking through the newspaper today and it was saying how a soldier will be going before the court for killing 5 iraqi detainees. Some people don't deserve thanks but 99.9% do! I am glad to say that I am married to one! It is definetly difficult never knowing for sure what is going on. You never know when they will get off. When they start training they are gone for weeks at a time. Deployment is the hardest and I am dreading it but I have to remain strong for my husband. I just ask for everyones support if I do call and am bawling my eyes out! Just listen to me blubber about it and tell me everything good going on in your life!!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! I'm kinda new at this and I was wanting to make some new friends, so I was wondering if you could be one of them! I hope I don't sound nerdy in this comment, but I guess I'll talk to you later, if ya comment me!

~Jessica~

Keri Ramsay Sorensen said...

I can't believe you're living in Italy! That's crazy...but neat! ...I do hope you guys can make it home for Christmas! Everything in the U.S. is going well...for me personally anyways:) ...I'm so glad you have a blog; now I can keep tabs on ya:) It's been good to hear from you, it had been so long. Talk to you later!