Friday, January 9, 2009

2009

ok, so i decided i needed to get on here and write something. I have never been one to make new years resolutions but this year i decided i need to. I think my biggest one right now is to find a job! I have been so lazy ever since we got here, its about time i get off my lazy butt and do something! I am dreading it but once i get back in the rythm of things it will be good! I want to congratulate ALL of my friends who have or are having babies!!!!! I can't believe half of my friends are mommies! Its very cool. I can't wait for my turn!!!! It takes two to tango and my other half is not quite ready to be a daddy! no problems though. Might as well live it up while we have the chance!!! Next thing......I am so homesick! I actually cried on the plane back to Italy! I had so much fun being home, i miss it. My family is the greatest and I love them with all my heart! I just can't wait until this summer when we come home! I hope i will be able to come home sooner than that cause felix has alot of training. If any of you ever see my parents rag on them about getting their butts over here to see their daughter!!!!! just kidding! well, i think that is it for now. I will let you know how the job search goes!!!!! bye!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It was fun visiting with you! Hope you can come home soon too! Good luck with the job search! Love ya!