Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

So yesturday was Felix's 24th birthday!!! I feel bad for not writing it yesturday but oh well. So yesturday was the first day it has not rained in about 4 days, it was a nice change. Felix and I decided to go to lunch together at Charleys. I had him show me a few things he wanted so when he went back to work I went and bought him a computer game. He is really into the army fighting computer games (army...imagine that) so when he got home lastnight he got changed and we went to watch a movie. We have not been to the movies in quite awhile. It was nice to get out of the house. On the way home we stopped and got a drink for the long walk home! Some days the walk home really stinks but lastnight it went by really fast. For those of you who don't know, we don't have a car here in Italy so we have to walk everywhere. After 6 pm the gate next to our house closes so we can't get through there so we have to walk about a mile or more around post to our house. Its good exercise! I need it. We called my mom on the walk home and talked to her for awhile. He has a good birthday.This is the first birthday in 4 years he has gotten to celebrate. Poor guy. So it was fun. Next year Im sure he is going to look back on this years birthday and dream about it!!! (he will probably be on his way or already in Afganistan)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you! I don't have any advice, but if you ever have questions, I probably know the answer! So call or email if you need anything! Love you!! (Sorry I'm so late posting this...still trying to get used to having three!!...AAHHHH!!)

Amanda said...

Ok...go to layout...click on add a gadget...and i put it under HTML/JavaScript...paste the code there...then you can drag it (on the layout page) to where ever you want it on the page...Hope that helps!!

Amanda said...

You should get MSN messenger...so we can chat faster!!

Amanda said...

We will be here! That is so exciting...my mom and I were just talking last night about wishing you and Raevan lived here because we used to have so much fun! Hope everything is going good! Love ya!