Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alone time

I decided it is time to post another one! So now is the time when Felix starts his training. It bums me out but they gotta get it done sometime before they deploy. Tomorrow morning he has to be to work at 3 a.m. and then he does an overnight training, they will be walking all night, then luckily he gets a 4 day weekend. This weekend I believe we are going to go to Venice to see Carnivale. I have no idea what it is technically but what I can remember from movies and things its where people wear the masks on their faces?! (I HAVE NO IDEA!!!) Once I find out I will let you all know! Then a week or so after that Felix goes on some more training but this time he will be gone for a few weeks. I usually wouldn't mind being alone but im in a totally different country and not a whole lot of friends so it tends to get kinda boring. I guess my house will be spotless!!! Next week is going to be a pretty exciting week for us. Once it is over I will let you all in the loop and let you know whats going on!! well, thats all for now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am DYING to know whats up!!! You better be for lettin' me know!! Love ya!
-Amanda