Sunday, March 28, 2010

My big girl and Mr. Promotable!

Felix in Afghanistan
So just recently Felix went to the board and he passed which means that he is now in a promotable status to become Sergeant! We are hoping by next month he will for sure have it! I am so proud of him! Only wish I could be there to pin him! Imiss you felix and love you so much!

She is always such a happy baby! Everytime she sees the orange light on the camera she has to smile! She is now 6 months and 12 days old!!! Wow, how time flies! She is becoming a PRO at sitting up by herself. She still topples over now and then but for the most part she is great at it!






I decided it was time to buy a bouncer! She is one baby bouncing fool! Even when I take her out now she is jumping on my lap! As you can she she has way more gadgets than she can handle! She is also getting GREAT at typing on my computer...until she rips my keys off then she has timeout from the computer for a few minutes! She is such a great baby and she keeps me company! I am so happy to have her with me everyday! She can always make me laugh, even when she is having a hard day! The weather here in Italy is getting so so nice! Most days its in the high 60's! We just started softball too! The girls are great and we have our first game this coming week. I won't be able to make it but I am wishing them luck! More updates to come....not giving any dates cause I know I wont make it on time!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

She has such a cute smile! Happy for u for Felix! Chad had to be out of town for a week for work and I barely made it...u are so strong. It's so nice to have the babies around for company:)